Campus-wide cost savings and a better learning environment.
Better lighting can contribute to creating an ideal learning environment for educational locations. In these environments, high-quality, reliable LED lighting from Corporate Lights delivers your staff and students a brighter, more even spread of light that can significantly contribute to their the level of comfort. Not only this, but old fashioned lighting can also have a negative effect on electricity bills, especially across large educational buildings or campuses. Corporate Lights has range of lighting solutions for Educational facilities from inside to outside, pathways to sporting facilities.
What is the total map of your lighting requirements and how does it operate? These factors can assist you in creating an optimal lighting environment. Consider these things when talking to Corporate Lights LED lighting experts:
- How many days a week do you operate and for how long?
- Does your facility have regular hours?
- Are you switching to LED lighting or simply refitting existing LED lights?
- Have you considered different lighting requirements for offices/classrooms/toilets/hallways etc?
- What type of light (neutral, daylight) is best for you?
- Have you considered emergency lighting?
- Do you prefer tube lighting, panels, down lights, etc?
- What access does each room have to natural lighting?
Corporate Lights Options:
This information will assist you in creating the best lighting plan for your facility.
- Corporate Lights education range includes down lights, tube lighting, LED panels, pathway and outdoor lighting, sports field lighting and more
- We only offer products that have SSL accreditation
- Various government reports (2002, 2006) have suggested that colour can influence student attitudes and learning behaviours, as well as promoting positive feelings, motor control and more.
Savings, savings, savings
Why continue with those old fluorescent, sodium or bulb lights from last century burning up your educational Dollars. Corporate Lights lighting upgrades can be implemented with no up-front costs and funded through energy savings.