Reduce Industrial Lighting Costs and Increase Reliability with LEDs
Large open areas at industrial, manufacturing, warehousing and mining locations need to be brightly lit, and that means maintaining long-lasting and bright lights. Traditional lighting options include metal-halide and pressure sodium-based products that consume huge amounts of energy, are highly inefficient and can often be unreliable and expensive to maintain. Costs can also skyrocket in maintenance and replacements as old bulbs reach end of life.
High-quality LED products from Corporate Lights will reduce your costs in all areas. Now is the ideal time to replace your old lighting with our modern alternatives.
Lighting costs for industrial locations are among the highest of any industry and Australia’s cost for electricity is among the highest in the world. Corporate Lights Industrial lighting solutions can save you up to 80% off your existing lighting costs. Benefits of longer life provides further savings in reduced maintenance and parts replacement. Our lighting consultants review the following points:
- What are your lighting hours of operation?
- How much do you pay per KW of energy used?
- What do you use your lighting for (working environment, security, advertising, indoor/outdoor)?
- How often are you changing failed bulbs now?
Corporate Lights Options:
These facts are important to consider for your business in the industrial sector:
- Australian industry spends more on lighting than any other commercial sector in Australia.
- Ongoing energy consumption, maintenance costs and inefficient lighting design all contribute to inflated costs.
- These costs can be reduced by up to 80% with the right LED lights
- You can upgrade to LED lights with no out-of-pocket costs.
- Corporate Lights LED solutions produce more light but use less energy.
A Full Range of Industrial Lighting Solutions
Industrial locations have the need for a wide range of LED products extending from the manufacturing floor, the mine site to the office showroom. Corporate Lights has a complete range of solutions for every location all equipped with an extensive five-year warranty.
Our range includes ruggedised products that can handle the most harsh Australian environments.